Request For A Quote
Get pricing online, or call us now: 1-800-597-7191
Thank you for submitting your online request
What happens next?
Quote requests are processed in the order they are received. An initial response from one of our sales staff can take up to 48 hours depending on the volume of inquiries we are receiving.
If you need to speak with a salesperson, to purchase lumber immediately, please feel free to contact us at our toll-free number 1-800-597-7191.
Receiving a Quote
Quotes are written up on a Purchase Agreement form. This form will include; species of material, pieces, lengths, and the current price for the material. This form will also include a shipping/handling cost if applicable. Our “Terms and Conditions of the Sale” can be found at the bottom of the agreement.
Please keep the following items in mind when reviewing your purchase agreement:
The Purchase Agreement must be signed and returned to our office before any lumber orders will accepted. It is important that you carefully review the accuracy of the products, quantities, jobsite address and the terms of the agreement before signing.
Bear Creek Lumber requires that all orders be Paid in Full prior to any milling, special orders or building your order for shipment/will call. Payments can be made in the form of check, cash, money order or bank wire, we also accept credit cards, which are subject to a credit card processing fee. Bear Creek Lumber will also hold lumber with a deposit, and ship the desired material at a later date.
In-stock items may be shipped within 30 days of receipt of payment. Please allow at least 45-60 days for custom milling projects.
Receiving Your Lumber
Bear Creek Lumber handles freight/shipping arrangements and in most cases will arrange job site delivery. Please be aware that it is the Buyers responsibility to unload material upon arrival of the truck. Large orders are shipped as units and are easily and quickly unloaded by forklift. It is important to make sure that all necessary equipment is available to offload your material. If your order must be off-loaded by hand, you may receive a bill for a truck delay.
Bear Creek Lumber has an Unpacking Instructions For Your Lumber form that can be downloaded in a PDF format or faxed/e-mailed to you upon request.
The staff at Bear Creek Lumber values your business and looks forward to helping you with your lumber needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-597-7191.
Thank you again for your inquiry!
Or download our project worksheet and fax it to us at 509-997-2040 (PDF file – 7.9 kb). For additional information you can also download our Products Catalog. If you need to request samples please contact us on our toll free number, 1-800-597-7191. Samples are $15 a piece, and they are 8″ long.
If you need help converting Lf (LIneal Feet) to Bf (Board Feet), download our WWPA conversion table (PDF file – 197.8 kb)
If you are unsure of any of these specifications, our sales staff can offer you a variety of choices to work with.
Give us a call today! – 800 597-7191, or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*by submitting this form, you are automatically added to our email list.
The Purchase Process
- All orders are quoted from the customer’s construction material list, which can be sent to Bear Creek’s customer service (CS) desk as a quote request.
- Our Customer Service department can answer your questions and if you are in need of pricing, will refer you on to a salesperson. If you are unsure of any of these lumber specifications, our sales or CS staff can offer you a variety of choices to work with.
- When you have made your final decision, they will send you a Purchase Agreement (PA) which must be signed by you before any lumber can be shipped. Carefully review the Purchase Agreement, before signing, to make sure that the product and terms are what you need.
- In addition to the signed PA, Bear Creek Lumber requires full or (with credit approval) partial prepayment, prior to shipment. All partial prepayment orders must be paid in full (C.O.D.) upon delivery. We advise our customers that full prepayment is the fastest route for shipping their orders. It saves us time and saves you money, since there are C.O.D. fee’s that start at $45, depending on the amount to be collected. BCL now accepts credit cards, along with checks, and all other traditional forms of payment.
- In-stock items can be shipped within 30 days of payment. Custom milling requires 45-60 days, and at some times of the year possibly longer. Customers with Fall and Spring orders may want to arrange shipping ahead of time, since those are the busiest shipping periods of the year. Bear Creek Lumber will hold your lumber package at our plant with a deposit, and we will ship when you are ready for the receipt of that order.