Request For A Quote
Get pricing online, or call us now: 1-800-597-7191
Or download our project worksheet and fax it to us at 509-997-2040 (PDF file – 7.9 kb). For additional information you can also download our Products Catalog. If you need to request samples please contact us on our toll free number, 1-800-597-7191. Samples are $15 a piece, and they are 8″ long.
If you need help converting Lf (LIneal Feet) to Bf (Board Feet), download our WWPA conversion table (PDF file – 197.8 kb)
If you are unsure of any of these specifications, our sales staff can offer you a variety of choices to work with.
Give us a call today! – 800 597-7191, or e-mail us: email@example.com
*by submitting this form, you are automatically added to our email list.
The Purchase Process
- All orders are quoted from the customer’s construction material list, which can be sent to Bear Creek’s customer service (CS) desk as a quote request.
- Our Customer Service department can answer your questions and if you are in need of pricing, will refer you on to a salesperson. If you are unsure of any of these lumber specifications, our sales or CS staff can offer you a variety of choices to work with.
- When you have made your final decision, they will send you a Purchase Agreement (PA) which must be signed by you before any lumber can be shipped. Carefully review the Purchase Agreement, before signing, to make sure that the product and terms are what you need.
- In addition to the signed PA, Bear Creek Lumber requires full or (with credit approval) partial prepayment, prior to shipment. All partial prepayment orders must be paid in full (C.O.D.) upon delivery. We advise our customers that full prepayment is the fastest route for shipping their orders. It saves us time and saves you money, since there are C.O.D. fee’s that start at $45, depending on the amount to be collected. BCL now accepts credit cards, along with checks, and all other traditional forms of payment.
- In-stock items can be shipped within 30 days of payment. Custom milling requires 45-60 days, and at some times of the year possibly longer. Customers with Fall and Spring orders may want to arrange shipping ahead of time, since those are the busiest shipping periods of the year. Bear Creek Lumber will hold your lumber package at our plant with a deposit, and we will ship when you are ready for the receipt of that order.