Select Deck Grade | Douglas Fir
Specifying Select Deck Grade Douglas Fir (DF) Lumber.
According to the Western Wood Products Association (WWPA), “Select Deck Grade finish lumber … Lumber of this grade is intended primarely for use in housing and light construction where it is exposed, as paneling, shelving and other uses where a knotty type of lumber with the finest appearance is required.
Other Available Board Grades
Note: all pictures are meant for a general grade description. If you want to see a more defined grade image, please let us know. We can email you pictures and grade rules.
Available Board Grades
- cv – Clear Vertical Grain – This is the top quality grade available.
- d – D & Better – Appearance grade for paneling applications.
- sd – Select Deck
Available Timber Grades
- ss – Select Structural – Timberframes and post and beam buildings can have great looks too.
- 1 – #1 and Better – A great grade for applications where appeareance and strength are both important.
- 2 – #2 and Better
- See other available grades…